Powered By Blogger

Copper Clappers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Week #3 5, 6 and 7

I am still working on Flickr. I'm trying to put a picture of my son, Josh, in my blog. The pic was on my Yahoo email and I've successfully uploaded it to Flickr. Now I'm trying to email it to here. I created a google account and am following directions, I think, but so far no luck. I've got 20 more minutes to work on this....

I like the idea of Mappr--arranging pics on a U.S. or world map geographically. I would use something like that for lots of things.

It's the last day to finish the 23 things and I still can't get my picture on my blog!#&*$#@%#$@&*#

I got the picture on last night! It involved cutting and pasting, I don't even remember exactly what, but I could do it again and that's what's important. Since the picture was taken in Mexico, I put it on the map, too. I still need to explore Mappr more as I'm not sure how to put it on a map with other people's pictures.

I wish I had finished by deadline, but I didn't. BUT...I'm going to finish on my own. This stuff is kind of fun--frustrating as anything but fun when it works!

No comments: